Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Cruise 2014: Highlights from Belize


Belize was my bravest stop. 

Of all the ports, this was the only one that offered an adventure excursion that the boys could participate in - snorkelling.

I had never done it, and the boys have never done it so I was just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. The beginning was a bit of a struggle but eventually, one of the guides came to my rescue and gave the boys something else to cling on to. From that point on, it was great. Cold, but great and the boys did a fantastic job for their first time.

We spent a bit of time on that gorgeous island before going back to the ship to change and refuel, and then we were back out again - this time to Belize City. By then, we were all a little tired so we wandered out to the post office to write and mail our postcards, then returned to the ship again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...