Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

Back in Brisbane


We got right back into the swing of things, barely getting a chance to rest after our marathon trip back from Toronto. It took a 15 hour flight to Hong Kong, a 13 hour layover in Hong Kong and another 8 hour flight to Brisbane before we could finally drop all our bags and relax. 

Except that we didn't. We got home, showered and went straight to church because that's how we fight jet-lag. It was uncomfortably hot and sticky but that's how it is. 

Nathan and Andrew have been back to school for the past two days and I've been using up every spare minute keeping Caleb entertained while trying to unpack and catch us up with life in Brisbane. I feel so sluggish, like this humidity is slowing me down, but things are getting done. Even my thoughts are stuck in another time-zone, slowly catching up.

I wish so hard that we could watch the winter Olympics right now and support our amazing Canadian athletes. They're sitting in first place right now and I can't even watch clips of their events. It's killing me. Go Canada!


1 comment:

  1. Still super hot but at least we can watch the Olympics now :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...