Pages

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Live Brave | March

In February, I finally found a way for me to get back into yoga. It took me until the last week to actually get to a class but the point is, I got there and I signed up for a six-month package. After being relatively inactive for two months, I eased back in with a basics class. My body was aching after an hour of holding simple poses but it felt good to be back on the mat. 

Earlier in the month I started learning how to script. This is definitely a skill that takes hours of practice (hours that I don't have right now) and I have a long way to go. Number one take-away from a live chat with Kal Barteski: I need to work on my twirling technique. As for the simplifying and organizing in Brisbane, let's just say that's a work in progress.

March is an exciting month for me. I'm looking forward to more changes, more bold steps and doing things without overthinking every bit of it. My goals for March are simple but big, and here they are:


1. I'm starting to understand how eating clean is a lot more than avoiding junk food. I'm working towards being more conscious of where my food comes from, how to prepare it and finding foods that are good for my body.

2. Along with making food, I hope to be spending some extra time in my creative workspace. 

3. Now that the weather's starting to cool to a more bearable temperature, I want to spend more time outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...