Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bread and Meat Co.

Andrew brought us to a new restaurant in the Valley over the weekend - Bread and Meat Co. I don't particularly like hanging out in the Valley but the menu looked good and they had poutine so we had to check it out. 

We had a bit of time to chat with the server since it was taking so long for our food to arrive. She assured us that it's not normally so slow. The restaurant opened about three months ago and is owned by a Canadian couple. Of course. 

I loved this kitchen. If they had a shop closer to my part of Brisbane, I'd be hanging out there all the time. 


We ordered the BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich and Beef Brisket Dip (though, now that I'm looking at the picture, it seems like we missed out on the dip part!) with sides of Canadian Poutine and Chili Cheese Fries. 
 

The verdict: We'll be back. 

Nathan loved the poutine and BBQ pulled pork sandwich. Caleb enjoyed the poutine and some of the beef brisket. My boys aren't too picky with their food, which is nice since we like to eat out and try new foods all the time. When they really like something though, it makes the whole experience so much better for everyone. 


Andrew and I enjoyed it all. It tastes just like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...