Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Finders Keepers

Last Saturday, I went to The Brisbane Finders Keepers Markets with a friend to soak up some inspiration and get my creative juices flowing again. One of the first things that caught my eye was this beautiful display of folded stars. 


It was part of the 1 Million Stars to End Violence project. I sat down and tried my hand folding a star out of ribbon. I loved starting off my morning creating something.


Then, we went up to the market area. Luckily, we arrived early in the day so the crowds were still pretty small and we could really look at what each small business had to offer.


It was row after row of handcrafted wares, and it was all so gorgeously and uniquely displayed.


There was so much handmade goodness under one roof, I had to bring some of it home. Hurray for supporting local creatives!


I had such an inspiring morning on Saturday that I brought the boys back with me the next day. These markets only come to town twice a year so I had to get my fill. Nathan and Caleb each found something to bring home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...