Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Photo A Day: July 2014

212 days down, 153 to go.


July was a great month for this photo challenge. I liked the prompts and I had plenty of photographic opportunities. For the first two weeks of July, the boys were home on school holiday and then we took a third week off together to visit Straddie. When we got back, big changes started happening with Caleb starting school and my daily routine shifting.

With my constant companion in school for half the day now, I'm wondering if my photographic interests will shift, or if they'll stay the same.

On with August:



I'm participating via Instagram. Follow along @btsoi.
If you'd like to join me or find out more about Photo A Day (August), you can find the details here.
See previous months here: JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMay, June

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...