Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August: Right Now


Unplugging our fridge for the next 3 days. Hopefully this will fix all the temperature issues we've been having for the past little while.

Throwing out all the food from our fridge . It sucks. I hate wasting food and it makes me angry, so I yelled at Andrew the whole time (sorry) we were debating whether to throw the food out right away or wait until tomorrow. As if delaying the inevitable would ease the pain.

Washing two loads of bedding for some refugee families. Hung it out in the sun, only to have it get rained on when an unsuspected rain shower passed overhead. Oh well.

Spreading my time between way too many commitments and projects. None of them are my own.

Looking forward to next week when I'll hopefully have a bit more time to myself.

Feeling unsettled. When things don't go according to plan, it really throws me off.

Marveling at how much my little herbs have flourished from all the rain we've been getting. Especially the mint.

Slacking with my yoga routine, big time. It's a good thing yoga pants are stretchy.

Pulling out my t-shirts because even though it's still chilly at night, it's getting warmer during the day! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...