Pages

Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy Monday

We don't often start off a week so full of positive energy but today I did and I'm so thankful.


I'm thankful for the chance to see Nathan at work in his classroom, so focused and confident.

I'm thankful for friends who are willing to drop us off and pick us up from the city so we don't have to pay for parking.

I'm thankful for medical appointments that go much quicker than anticipated.

I'm thankful for a big boy who has finally accepted his role as a leader and is learning to enjoy being a role model for kids.

I'm thankful for a little boy who loves his sister so dearly already, kisses and hugs her every night and leans in to my belly for her to "kiss and hug" him back.

I'm thankful for yoga classes that stretch me out in all the right places.

I'm thankful for a husband who is home, even if he's sleeping through most of the day.

I'm thankful the the group of moms at school who have so kindly offered to take my boys and/or drive me to the hospital when the time comes, even if it's the middle of the night.

I'm thankful for a beautiful afternoon spent outside with friends.

I'm thankful for my milk tea and instant noodles because sometimes that's what you think you need at the end of the night, but also because the one who made it for me did it out of love despite being absolutely exhausted from working overnight and only napping a couple hours before the boys came home from school and demanded his attention.


Have a beautiful Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...