Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2 NSD Layouts

This is my very first wedding layout.

I can't believe it's taken me almost four years to make one. Granted, I didn't start making layouts until this year, but still. Better late than never I suppose.

This one took me literally all day to make.


I wanted it to be perfect.

This next one took me a little while, too, just because I wanted to combine hexagons and pentagons to make a soccer ball pattern.

In case anyone is thinking of attempting the same, just know this: it's impossible to flatten out a 3D shape without some sort of warping.

I have a garbage can full of hexagons and pentagons.


I finally decided the only way to keep the shapes from looking too warped was to do small areas.

The ink splatters fill the white space in a little and wanting to subtly make the title stand out, I adhered it to a piece of overlay transparency. The chicken coop pattern sort of resembles a soccer net so it sort of fits the theme, don't you think?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...