Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Trip Within A Trip

I must have inherited this wanderlust from my parents.

They planned a trip down to Melbourne while they're here visiting us, and of course I can't pass up a chance to travel, so here I am frantically trying to pack enough warm clothes for the three of us into one suitcase before we leave tomorrow morning.

You'd think I'd be used to this packing business by now, but my suitcase is hovering 0.4kg over the limit and I'm wondering whether I should just bring another bag.

If anyone has tips for traveling light (with two kids, in cold weather) please share!

* * * * * * * * * *

Winter List 2012 | 12 goals to keep us from hibernating this winter.

Checked off: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...