Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Goodbye Winter!

It's August 31st, which means it's the last day of winter here in Australia.

At the beginning of the winter, I made a list of goals to motivate us to get out in the cold. We managed to cross off 8 of the 12 goals and I'm quite happy with that.

We've been pretty busy this winter with Nathan's soccer, all the boys' lessons and my parents' visit. It's been a good but chilly winter and I'm so glad for the warmer weather to arrive.

We spent the last day of winter with Nathan's friends - their school had an early pick-up today to prepare for the end-of-term concert. So we went to the park for a picnic and play, and then we all went back to the school to enjoy their performances.

Here's a little glimpse of it.


Hopefully, I'll be able to share a few more with you once I sort through them all. I did have a fidgety 20-month-old on my lap though so I can't guarantee the quality of the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...