Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

They're Here!

My parents and my sister arrived from Hong Kong this morning.


I'm so glad today was such a sunny day, because yesterday was cold and wet, and that wouldn't have been a very nice way to welcome them to Brisbane.


In-car selfie! How many heads can we fit into the picture? Clearly influenced by their memory-keeping mom, my boys know when to look at a camera and smile.


Yee yee (auntie) time wouldn't be complete without a bit of fun and silliness. "Get in your box!" Nathan yelled and they all scrambled into a space. Then I rearranged them for a nice little traffic light-inspired photo.


And thank goodness for my sister who doesn't mind running with Nathan who's way too fast for Caleb and I to keep up with now.

We're all so excited for them to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...