Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some Things Take Time

Source: Pinterest
Like a certain someone who takes way too long to do things he used to get done quickly.

This morning, I had had it with his sloth-like behaviour and I lost it. I knew it wasn't right, but I let out my frustration, then I didn't know how to fix it and we ended up missing his class breakfast. 

I was so angry with myself and so desperately wanted to salvage the situation and make it to the breakfast. After all, the night before I had not-so-nicely sent Andrew to go pick something up from the grocery store, and this morning I managed to drag myself out of bed to make our plate of food, and get everything else ready. 

But he has to learn. 

Natural consequences. 

We've told him he needs to move faster or he'll miss out. He keeps telling us he forgot.

I guess some things just take a little more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...