Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Project Life 2013: End Page and Title Page

I divide my Project Life year into two albums so the end of June marked the end of my first completed Project Life album. While I tend to use bulky embellishments throughout the year, I don't add too many extra inserts so the album was still a manageable size.


I filled the end page with photos of the boys. The series of photos in the middle section was originally printed for a layout but I figured this would be a nice place to use it. Plus, I didn't really plan ahead when I printed photos so I didn't have anything else to put in here.

I put our initial on the butterfly, put a print of this colourful peacock, used a quote written out by Ali Edwards and a filler card from the Seafoam core kit.


For the title page of my second album for 2013, I basically followed the same format as the first title page.

In the top row, I have a scenery picture and our family name. The second row has a couple meaningful fillers in addition to something that represents us (this time, our initials) and a photo of the two boys. The bottom row has a filler and a photo of Andrew and I.

I really liked playing with die cuts this time around and I love how the "enjoy" looks, floating on top of the page protector.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...