Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Project Life 2013: Week 24 - 26

Project Life: Week 24

Week of: June 9 - June 15


What happened this week: It was a pretty normal week of school for all the boys.


My love affair with wood veneer continues. You'll find it dotted all over this week's spread. Also, tags are making a comeback in this week's spread. Definitely trying to use up all the little bits and pieces I have sitting in my stash.


And I'm still loving those Kelly Purkey alphas. They stand out so well on the photos, like that one of Nathan holding his new "pet" caterpillar. Unfortunately, Nudgi didn't make it through the night. We suspect he died of trauma from repeated falls to the ground, and ultimately, drowning.

Project Life: Week 25

Week of: June 16 - June 22


What happened this week:  The weather got chillier, the boys did some fun things this week and we had a lot of good food.


Purple isn't a very popular colour in scrapbooking so it was nice to have a touch of it for this week's spread. Caleb went on his first ferris wheel ride at a kindy fete this weekend, he decided those counting ladybugs were actually pirates because of the big circle around one eye, and I made pierogies because they apparently don't sell them here in Brisbane and with the cold weather, I was feeling like something warm and hearty.


Oh man, when I look at this spread, all I can see are the bottom two inserts. It has been such a long time since we've had good food that's so beautifully presented. Our friends invited us along to lunch at a winery and we're soooo glad we went. 


Project Life: Week 26


What happened this week: We saw the super moon, bid farewell to Nathan's first teacher in Australia (and her two sons), and this was the last week of term 2.


(I apologize for the super grainy photos this week). I left the first 3x4 slot empty so the back of last week's wine label can be seen. It's not anything special but I like the colour of it, so I left it open. This week was pretty simple, not too much journaling on this side of the spread.


This side was mostly photos. The bulk of the journaling was done by Andrew and because I really had nothing more to say for this week, I used a Studio Calico card to fill in a 3x4 slot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...