Pages

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Flying High

Today, the boys and I were blessed beyond belief.

Our 10:30am flight to Miami got delayed 2.5 hours. It would have been an exhausting wait and we would have been famished the whole time but instead, we waited comfortably and were fed because my in-laws so graciously invited us to be their guests at the airline's lounge.


When it was finally time for us to prepare for boarding, I thought the wait would be long. The board at the gate didn't even have our destination posted yet. Instead, as I was wandering a shop with Caleb, I was summoned back to the gate to have our seats upgraded to business class (what!), again because of my in-laws.


I was grateful for the extra leg room (not that I really need it) and the comfy seats. And I finally learned why some people actually enjoy airplane food.


I just wish Andrew was here experiencing all the perks with us.

We are so, so blessed.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...