Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Project Life Album Labels

It's been a while since I've done a Project Life post. I took January off since we were away and I've been slowly catching up ever since so I'll be sharing some finished layouts soon. 

I'm still doing Project Life weekly this year but I'm finding myself working in batches when I get pockets of time.


This year, I chose the WRMK 12x12 albums in greige.  It took me a while to settle on this colour because I was looking for something that would go well with the black signature albums from 2012 and last year's seafoam ones. Originally, I wanted a linen covered album but those don't exist in the 12x12 size so I went with greige.

While I was waiting for my new binders to arrive, I finally got around to making labels for my Project Life albums. For the past two years my albums have sat on my shelf, unlabelled. It was one of those tasks that kept reappearing on my to-do list but never got done.

I went with a simple design that I could use over and over again. The most tedious part was trying to work out the sizes on the computer but once it was finished, it was so satisfying. Now everyone else can tell what year each album belongs to without having to ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...