Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Hockey Magazine


Back in January, I grabbed a couple magazines for the boys while we were waiting in the airport lounge for our delayed flight. We had a couple hours to kill and I thought it was only fair since I was hunkering down with a few magazines of my own. I quickly scanned the piles and this hockey one caught my eye. Neither of the boys have really watched hockey but I figured they might like something sports-related.

This magazine has travelled with us from Toronto, to Miami, through the western Caribbean and back. We brought it with us to Brisbane and the boys have leafed through it at least once a week ever since.

Sometimes, the best things in life are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...