Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Currently | January


hitting refresh on my flight tracker app at every chance I get.

thinking it probably wasn't the best idea to be pregnant over the Australian summer months.

cranking the air conditioning so we don't melt in this 36°C heat.

wrapping my head around the idea of moving again.

enjoying some alone-time with my baby girl each night as she dances in my belly while I try to fall asleep.

listening to songs Nathan's composed as part of his online piano lessons.

window-shopping for baby things like it's my first time having a baby.

debating whether it's too early to start buying stuff for baby girl.

sending in extra paperwork to support our referral to a second public hospital.

making to-do lists, left, right and centre. So much to get done, so little energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...